Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold remediation is a job for trained professionals and should be performed by a certified mold inspector, like SERVPRO of Farmington/Aztec/Bloomfield.
Mold can be very challenging to deal with and sometimes is difficult to spot. Mold pollutes the air, and it can even threaten the structural integrity of your establishment.
SERVPRO of Farmington/Aztec/Bloomfield techniques guarantees the successful restoration of your property and stabilizing your indoor air quality because we hold the Applied Microbial Remediation certification and the Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC Certified).
Our primary goal is to restore your property to a structurally safe, habitable, and healthy environment as quickly as possible. If you suspect a moisture source, there is potential for mold growth that causes property damages and health concerns when left untreated. Rockefeller’s restoration techniques can control the moisture source, and our specially formulated products effectively kill the mold and inhibit its return.
SERVPRO of Farmington/Aztec/Bloomfield follows extraordinary quality control and OSHA safety precautions for each job to prevent cross-contamination, stabilize airborne spores and successfully restore your property with as little intrusion as possible.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (505) 327-3340
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Farmington / Aztec / Bloomfield?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (505) 327-3340
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Farmington / Aztec / Bloomfield is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Farmington community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: